This workshop will demonstrate easy binding techniques step-by-step to make your own journal or sketchbook. Several ideas for customizing your book are included, as well as a full demonstration of each. You will learn techniques you can adapt to your own wishes.
- Learn how to prepare pages and sew them together
- Make hard or soft covers
- Ensure your book won’t fall apart
- Enjoy making a project that’s relaxing to create
- Bookbinding needle
- Waxed thread
- Bone folder
- Paper sketchpad, 11” x 14”. Any paper pad of your choice will work. Here is a good basic one.
- scissors -or- X-acto knife -or- paper cutter
Faculty, staff & alumni: $55
Current Students: $40
Spring Online Date