Landscape Drawing Workshop (Early Fall)
Explore the outdoors! Join us for a chance to observe and draw outside at the UC Berkeley Eucalyptus Grove. This workshop will allow students of all abilities to develop their drawing skills, exploring and deepening their experience with materials and drawing the natural environment. Drawing warm-ups and technical strategies will be introduced. Students will have the opportunity to work towards one finished drawing. There are fascinating, shapes, patterns, and texture to be discovered in nature. This workshop is open to all levels.
- 14×17 Blick Drawing Pad (30 sheets)
- 2H HB 2B and 4B pencils
- Lyra Graphite Crayon 2B
- Kneaded eraser
- Plastic eraser
- Handheld pencil sharpener
- Masonite or other drawing board to lean on
- Paper Towels
- Optional: Handwipes/ neoprene gloves; Camp chair/stool
- Any materials that you already have and would like to use are welcome.