Learn how to work with polymer clay and create fun projects like jewelry and small sculpture from our very own ceramics sculpture expert, instructor Vanessa Di Tullio.
This workshop includes:
- 1-2 video recordings on a specific topic to watch at your leisure and to develop your ceramics practice
- Materials available from a variety of retailers. You will need polymer clay, sculpting tools, an oven to bake the clay in
- No experience or extra equipment required
- Price reduced for students currently enrolled in another ceramics class
- Once you’ve registered, we’ll make the videos available to you
Sign up anytime during the Spring session: June 14 to August 8, 2021.