Develop your skills from home. We’ll learn several techniques in handbuilding including slab and coil building in order to create fun and functional items for your home. Projects may include jars, bowls and butter dishes. You’ll learn to finish your work with decorative underglazes. The Studio can also apply a clear glaze to your work if desired.
This class is open to all levels.
- Weekly live lessons via Zoom
- Videos of demos
- Instructor office hours as requested
- No contact pick up off ceramics materials at the Studio (clay, tools, wareboards, plastic, underglazes)
- Clays available for purchase: B-mix with sand, Speckled Buff, Porcelain, Black Mountain, Studio Blend; all fired at Cone 6.
- No contact weekly drop off/pick up on Sundays of work to be fired (note work will be fired only once a kiln is filled); clay must be purchased from our Studio in order to be fired.
- We will clear glaze your work upon request.
Note: You are welcome to participate in this class if you don’t live locally; however, bisque firing will not be available.
Faculty, staff & alumni: $210
Current Students: $160
Late Fall Online Session Dates
|Tuesday||10/20–11/24||3:00pm–5:00pm||Vanessa Di Tullio||Online|