Learn the tricks and techniques of Pen & Ink! We’ll explore the in’s and out’s of working with pen and applying it effectively with brush and inks. Subjects will range from still life to working from photos. Topics such as loose sketching, contrast, texturing, hatching techniques, composition, and illustration will be covered. All skill levels welcome.
- Strathmore 400 Series Bristol Paper – 14” x 11”
- General’s Kimberly Drawing Pencil – 2H 2
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pens 01,03 & 05
- Winsor Newton Black Waterproof India Ink
- Synthetic Watercolor Brush size 2, 8
- Sharpener – Double-Hole
- Kneaded Eraser
The Inkstone on 2424 Telegraph near the UC Berkeley campus will have some supply kits available. Please contact them directly to inquire about in-store pick-up.