Watercolor: Landscapes(Spring)#php astra_content_loop(); ?>
Register for class
This 7-week course will introduce the basics of watercolor painting as we capture the beauty of natural landscapes. You will gain first hand experience in color mixing & matching, brush technique & control, and expressive color contrast. If you are looking to jumpstart your creativity or explore a new technique, this workshop is for you. All levels are welcome.
No class 3/29/2023
- Fluid, Cold Press Watercolor Paper block 9x12
- 10 Well Plastic palette
- Kneaded eraser
- 2 General's Kimberly Drawing Pencil - HB
- Sharpener - Double-Hole
- Synthetic Watercolor Brush- Round 2 ,6,10 Princeton
- M. Graham Watercolors- Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Lemon Yellow, Sap Green, Chinese White, Burnt Umber, Raw Sienna, Indigo
- Drawing Board 13x17 or smaller
- Drafting Tape 1 inch
- Jar For Water
The Inkstone on 2424 Telegraph near the UC Berkeley campus will have supplies available. Please contact them directly to inquire about in-store pick-up.