Mixed Media Drawing (Late Fall)#php astra_content_loop(); ?>
Register for class
Expand your drawing practice into the world of mixed media. In this fun, engaging class you will explore various drawing and painting materials and learn to blend, layer, and create depth with your artwork. You will learn how to design as well as draw unique and interesting compositions through a variety of methods. This class is open to all levels.
- Hot press Watercolor paper (11”x15”)
- Vellum or tracing Paper (11”x15”)
- Tombow Graphite Pencils HB - 8b
- Clear Tombow Dual Brush pen
- Paper Blending Stumps
- Fine tip eraser (Julian recommends large and small mechanical eraser pens)
- Sumi ink (4oz.) & table salt.
- Mid sized brushes - detail, round, flat (the more you have the more options for you)
- Sandpaper sharpening block
- Artist Tape
- Favorite magazines for collage and image transfers.
- French Curve
- Copic - Brush Pens